Within the global IT Project Organization, the IT Project Manager is in charge of various IT projects. The current position will have a focus on the finance and accounting domain. Due to the criticality of the projects, multi-departmental stakeholder management is necessary. The position of IT Project Manager is located between the various business teams, IT teams, senior management and external parties and plays a vital role to connect and align all of them. These stakeholders have to be managed in an international context. Besides the global head office in Rotterdam, the IT Project Manager should also guide the various global offices.
The Viterra project approach aims to find a fine balance between being in control and being flexible enough to quickly align with ever changing business requirements. The project you will manage is an initiative to introduce new features to the finance and accounting landscape.
Since we are an ambitious organization, there are several options for future projects within the various IT domains. Mostly these projects are small to medium with a duration of 3-6 months, where it could be the case that you manage multiple projects at the same time.
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Ensure that the project goals and objectives are achieved within the established project timeframe, guidelines/scope and budget;
• Manage multiple simultaneous projects and ongoing tracking and reporting of each project;
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and distributed appropriately.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues/risks and devise contingency plans;
• Own the communication and execution of solution hand-over to service delivery, technology and other team members at designated milestones.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
Writing project documents as part of our Project portfolio process to ensure that projects are well prepared and documented to allow the Project board to take decisions based on reliable and complete information. Next to the Project Management role you are part of the PMO office to contribute to further improve the maturity level on how we run, manage and communicate about projects. This role will report to the Manager PMO.
Required skills and experience:
• Prince 2 practitioner certified, IPMA-C or B;
• Change management skills, be pragmatic and not bureaucratic;
• Experienced in international projects in an environment where you are pro-actively keeping the stakeholders updated concerning accurate planning, budget and risks. These are considered key to be in control;
• Bachelor degree; such as business administration or IT
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in project management roles;
• Experience in stakeholder management at different levels and an excellent communicator;
• Good in English language (spoken and written);
• Good in Dutch language is preferred;
• A strong understanding of (international) accounting and finance (VAT) processes is preferred;
• Experience with SAP S4 HANA and SAP BW is preferred.
Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products. With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains. As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world. Together, we are stronger and achieve more.
|Werklocatie:||Hybride vorm. Remote en op kantoor in Rotterdam|
|Opdrachtduur:||Start 14 mrt tot 17-06-2022, 3 maanden (minimaal)|
|Optie tot verlenging:||Erg waarschijnlijk|
|Aantal uur per week:||40 uur per week|
|Verkoop tarief: METIS leden||EUR 97,50 excl BTW, per uur|
|Verkoop tarief: externe zzp-ers||EUR 95,= excl BTW, per uur|
|CV: Nederlandstalig||Engelstalige CV met motivatiebrief op Metis briefpapier|